For years, Ninja Plans has been leading the way for teacher resource sharing in Canada. Now you can earn money for your valuable contributions to the site. No store to worry about. No pricing to set.
Just upload and earn.
Unit exam for writing conventions
- parts of speech
- verb tense
- types of sentences
- verb usage
- active/passive voice
Are your students obsessed with the popit phenomenon?
Make it a meaningful manipulative - turn it into a hundred chart on one side (great for multiples) and on the other side make it a multiplication table.
We purchased 10x10 popits and the students used Sharpie to create their own manipulatives.
I use this after performances for students to reflect on their work.
A look at the results of the 2021 election - good for a current events Social Studies lesson
Google 3 SS Planning
How to use:
1. I used this for students to plan out projects before transferring their information
2. Students used this for India planning and created a google site after filling this out with all their information
3. The project was to create a google site as a travel blog to visit a specific region as in the G3 curriculum.
Use this worksheet with students after the completion of group work.
I can blow my nose visual for students
How to use:
1. Cut to make matching game
2. Velcro to match errorless
3. Cut into strips and laminate near sink
Grade 6 Unit Test
Angles in Triangles and Quadrilaterals
You don’t have to upload resources to the site.
If you would rather use Ninja Plans to access
over 1,430 high quality curriculum-aligned teaching resources,
that’s just fine with us!
Your plan includes: