Figurative Language in Pop Culture
Students will find examples of figurative language in TV, movies or music
1. Find a song, movie or TV show of your choice.
2. Create a Google presentation to show what examples of figurative language you found.
Google Presentation Requirements:
1. Song, Movie or Tv show title (with a photo)
2. Your Example of Pop Culture must have 3 different types of figurative language.
Each example MUST have its own slide. The slide must have:
- The quote of the figurative language
- What type of figurative language is being used
- The intended meaning of the example.
Possible Figurative Language:
|Uploaded||1 year ago|
|Last edited||6 days ago|
|Attribution||Attribution CC BY|
|Grade(s)||6, 7, 5|
|Subject(s)||English Language Arts|